Surfshelter.com is a service edited by Surfshelter, a limited liability company with a capital of €5,000
- code APE 741 J – RCS 492 239 678
N° SIREN 492 239 710 – N° SIRET 492 239 710 00014
Headquarters: quartier de la Valette 83520 Roquebrune sur Argens
Surfshelter.com acts solely in its capacity as a smalls ads' broker. Under no circumstances shall Surfshelter.com be involved in the search for accommodation or in the transactions between customers and advertisers.
An advertiser, regardless of whether it is a professional or a private individual, authorises Surfshelter.com to publish its advertisement including the full text and photographs that come with it. The advertiser confirms that it is the owner of the copyright for any photographs that it uses. This is true for both accommodation services and for surf advertisements.
The advertiser is the sole editor of its advertisement and Surfshelter.com shall not be held liable for any divergence between the advertisement and the actual facts. The advertiser undertakes to give an accurate description of its services and, for private advertisers only, to up-date his reservations calendar.
Professional users undertake not to use the private offer to present their accommodation.
With regard to the professional links, Surfshelter.com does not provide any guarantee as to the relevance and the truthfulness of their content, or as to their accessibility. Hence, Surfshelter shall not be held liable in the event of a dispute arising between a tourist industry professional and an internet user.
PROTECTION OF INTERNET USERS
Internet users undertake not to publish any text or photographic content that:
• is disrespectful to public order or morals,
• is a breach to the respect of privacy,
• is injurious, defamatory, racist, xenophobic or revisionist in nature, or is an attack on the character or the reputation of any third party
• is an encouragement to discrimination or hatred,
• is a threat to any person or group of persons, or is pornographic or paedophiliac in nature
• is an encouragement to commit a felony, a misdemeanour, a terrorist act or any other crime, or that condones or approves of a war crime or a crime against humanity,
• encourages suicide,
• violates mail privacy, or, more generally, violates any regulation or law in force.
Moreover the web user undertakes :
• not to use the services provided by Surfshelter or the personal data to which he may gain access for commercial purposes or generally, to offer products and services for which he receives direct or indirect payment,
• not to restrict in any way the use of the Homelidays.com website, nor to alter any description or text on this site,
• not to access an information system, alter the content or commit any of the offences punished by 323-1to 323-7 of the French Penal Code ("hacking"), and not to send out mass mailings to the e-mail addresses of other web users ("spamming").
The position of the company Surfshelter is irrevocable and meets all the legal requirements.
DATA PROTECTION LAW OF 6.1.1978
The Surfshelter.com website is registered with the CNILunder no. 1207568
Pursuant to the data protection law of 6th January 1978, we hereby inform you that you are entitled to access,
amend or delete your contribution to this website.
To exercise this right, you may:
• Modifier vos données à partir de votre espace propriétaire.
• Envoyer un courrier à : SARL Surfshelter, Quartier de la valette – 83520 ROQUEBRUNE SUR AGENS
• Envoyer un E-mail à : firstname.lastname@example.org
Site Surfshelter.com is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, except in cases of force majeur and during maintenance periods. If a technical incident prevents access, Surfshelter.com undertakes to take all necessary action and to seek all the technical solutions possible in order to re-establish the connection. Surfshelter.com is bound by an obligation of diligence and shall not be held liable for the outcome of an interruption to its services that is beyond its control, and, in particular, due to hacking.
Any reproduction, distribution or publication of the content of the Surfshelter website is forbidden, unless prior agreement is obtained from the company Surfshelter (email@example.com).
By using and continuing to use Surfshelter.com, you expressly agree to the terms and conditions in this undertaking. Surfshelter.com reserves the right to freely modify the terms of its general conditions and suggests that you consult them regularly in order to stay informed of the latest amendments.